I, again, want to thank Cheri, https://joyouslyhopeful.com, for nominating me for another award. Please visit her blog, and I promise it will touch and inspire you! I consider Cheri a friend who I may never meet in person but who has touched me deeply, and I admire for her honesty and openness. Through her words and stories, I have learned more about myself and the world around me. Thank you for honoring me again, which is always a reassurance that my story must be worth telling if someone, like you, considers my blog to be deserving of these generous acknowledgements.
- Thank the nominator who nominated you.
- Answer 3 questions asked by the nominator.
- Nominate 8 fellow bloggers. (I tweaked this one. See below)
- Ask 3 questions to the nominees
My three questions to answer are:
- Where would you go in a time travel machine? Would you stay?
- What’s the smartest thing you’ve seen an animal do?
- What are the 3 things in nature you find most beautiful?
My answers to these questions by Cheri at https://joyouslyhopeful.com/
- If I were to have the chance to travel in time I would go back to 1994 with the knowledge I have now and state a case to my parents, with factual evidence from the future, to convince them not to move. Between the money pit of a house they purchased and my dad’s car accident and death, I think this would be enough to persuade my father to change his decision. I hope life would still lead me to where I am today, with the addition of my father being here to live it with us.
- I think what amazes me, and I believe is the smartest thing about animals, excluding humans, is the tendency to do as nature intended. I am always in awe of the natural world where survival and reproduction are the ultimate motivations. I am especially fascinated with the symbiotic relationships of mutualism! My daughter has loved nature since a very early age and we have watched countless nature movies. I am honestly amazed and bedazzled by almost everything I have seen!
- The three things in nature I find most beautiful are: the woods, from the tall trees that reach upward towards the beautiful sky to the tiny organisms living on the forest floor; the sound and energy of waves crashing on the beach; and watching a garden grow and blossom as it invites insects, birds, and other creatures to partake of its nourishing ecosystem.
My 3 questions to fellow bloggers are:
- What do you think the world will look like in 50 years?
- What would paradise consist of in your perfect world?
- If you could tell something to people every day as inspiration, a motto per se, what would it be?
My nominees are:
Anyone who reads this post and wishes to participate. I am always impressed and inspired by fellow bloggers and would love to pass this award on to anyone who wishes to accept it. Otherwise, just copy and paste the question(s) as a topic for a future blog post if you would like!
Thanks to everyone who continues to read my blog and support me! I truly admire all of my fellow bloggers as I continue to find peace and understanding through your honest and heartfelt words & photographs which lighten my spirit and touch me deeply, on a daily basis. Blogging gives me a reassurance that words do heal, inspire, and motivate. Without this type of communication, we loose some of our identity and the ability to truly understand one another, as individuals with unique, profound, intricate stories to be told. Keep writing and sharing your musings; it is a touching and instrumental force creating bonds that defy the constraints of space and time! I am so grateful to have found you!